Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Wednesday 19 January 2011

3 Birthday Cards.

Wow 2 posts in 2 days! Still this is another quickie just to prove i have been crafting.
The other 3 cards I mentioned yesterday were for the birthdays of my cousin & a friend I work with.

These two are pretty similar,




and this one is using the new DC freebie cupcake stamps and the MS border punch! Yum!


I'm also working on a mini canvas and 2 more birthday cards today! Busy busy Ni! Pics to follow in next few days! :) x

1 comment:

Hazeyj said...

Two lovely birthday cards and your cake one is delish; I've been messing with that same stamp, teaching my self heat embossing and trying not to burn my blasted fingers, lol. Love the punch which I haven't seen before! hugs, Hazel x