Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Quick Cricut Cards!

Oh dear, too much time has passed yet again in between posts for my liking! Just never seem to have enough time to sit and focus on writing, maybe I should waffle less, lol!

However I am pleased to say that I have been crafting a bit! 2 quick cards follow today using my still so very new cricut! & I have 2 challenge projects ready to share, with another in progress! :)

Here is the first card,


A really simple card made using a phrase and its' shadow from Paper Lace in the local football team's colours and some peel-offs stuck onto shiny white card and cut out, then layered onto foam pads!

Next up is this pretty girlie card:


Again made using Paper Lace but just the font function this time to spell the name. Clear embossed the tiny flowers (from the DC freebie cupcake set!) and added a few gems, ribbon and a 'fake' bow! Love it!

So that's it, 2 really quick simple cards, but each perfect for the recipient IMHO and I hope they like them! :) x

1 comment:

Hazeyj said...

Two lovely cards Ni; I wish I had your confidence with technology! Hugs, Hazel