Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!

... well I'm only a few days late! :)

Now for those who are observant you will have seen (on my sidebar) that Saturday is my first Docrafts demo of 2012, hurrah! So for the past few days I have been busily prepping projects using all the new collections.

I have also made one new years resolution, I plan to do at least one blog post per week. I want to keep up to date with sharing my demo cards and the mini tutorials I'm taking to the demo's with me too.

For my first share of 2012 I have produced a scrapbook page using the GORGEOUS new Portobello Road products and the xcut scalloped bunting dies..


The mini photos are a first for me, they came from one of those in-store instant photo printers where I selected 4 images to be on one 6"x4" print. This was a nice way to include some of the photos we took at midnight as well as one of ourselves in the hotel we were staying in.

Right, I'm off to start making some Hot Diggity Dog cards now with the lovely new stamps. Back with more uploads soon! Ni. :) x

No comments: