Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Docrafts A-Z Challenge, letter T.

Evening everyone, I am sharing a quick card today that I have made for a family member and its the dreaded male card!
Luckily most of my family are catered for now using the super Wellington range from Docrafts as it shows Wellington the bear with many sports and leisure activities, perfect.

This card is for the Docrafts A-Z challenge which is over on their blog. The letter this time is T and the products to be used are tags and twine.

I have used some brown/white twine from my stash and my tag is one of the decorative stamps from the new Docrafts, Home for Christmas range in the Tags set.
The stamp comes with 3 lines in the centre for you to hand write a message or leave blank as an embellishment but I have horrified ladies at my recent demos by cutting my stamps up and so I have removed those lines from my stamp with a craft knife and used a Just Rite sentiment stamp to fill the gap, luckily it's a really good fit! :)
Right, I'm off to do some stamping ready for demo prep with new Docrafts products next weekend! Ni. X



5 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Ni. I love the image and the layout is brilliant

Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Ni,thanks for your lovely comments.xxx

Cliona Larkin said...

Great card Ni. There is something about Wellington that just makes me smile. I love the layout of the card.

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love Wellington, he's so cute, how could you not love him :)
Debbi xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card. Elizabeth xx